Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that was not written by Cryptonews.com.
Verasity’s Esports Fight Club is back with yet another ingenious invention by launching one of the largest Asian mobile PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) tournaments, “Ultimate Warrior Showdown” with leading gaming partners.
According to Newzoo esports survey, esports revenues rose above $1 billion in 2019, with many estimates projecting market growth around $2.5 billion by 2025. The growth of esports in recent years with games is indeed remarkable!
Verasity – a reward-based platform for esports, gaming, and video entertainment—is a leading company providing proprietary technology, uniquely rewarding gamers, viewers, and publishers. The game-changer—Verasity, is the first platform to provide user-generated esports and casual gaming jackpot tournaments supported by both Fiat and Digital Tokens, video gaming content monetized by Verasity Ad stack and Proof of view (PoV), enables tokenized rewards (VRA) and loyalty schemes within the video player VeraWallet, and also supports over 2 million video publishers with their SDK products to increase engagement and revenues by 35%.
Therefore, with the pace-setter platform—Verasity, the Ultimate Warrior Showdown is set to be one of the biggest tournaments in Asia. Moreso, the tournament is open to participants from South Asia and boasts some of the top Asian teams playing in the invitationals. The top 10 teams from the open qualifiers will face other teams in the Grand Finals for a combined prize pool of $1500.
In a big leap to gaming ingenuity, the Ultimate Warrior Showdown tournament has been created in partnership with Tencent Games, OKEx, Athena Gaming, and pro teams such as Onic Esports, T1, and NOVA Esports. While Verasity’s Esports Fight Club is the owner of all the content rights including broadcast rights and branding rights.
Some of the Leading Gaming Partners
- OKEx, one of the top digital asset exchanges by trading volume that serves millions of users in over 100 countries with a large footprint in Asia will be sponsoring the tournament in partnership with Verasity while marketing the campaign too is users.
- Tencent Esports, owned by Tencent Holdings Ltd, is set to bring out the best performance of pro teams playing in the Ultimate Warrior Showdown—one of the biggest tournaments in Asia.
- Athena Gaming, one of the largest media companies in Asia specializing in tournaments and content creation through multiple regional subsidiaries with a combined reach of five million gamers across their networks of Huya and Youtube. They will be live-streaming the tournament on their channel as well as on Esports Fight Club.
In addition, PUBG Mobile World League Teams who have been actively participating and winning major tournaments in the region will be participating in the Ultimate Warrior Showdown tournament. Interestingly, some of the confirmed players include T1 ( South Korea), the most-famous Esports team in the world, Team Secret (Thailand), Elementrix (Nepal), NOVA Esports (China), and XQF (China). With an excellent addition of Onic Esports (Indonesia), one of the biggest Mobile esports teams in the world with multiple tournament titles to their names and endorsed by the Indonesian government.
A major player to watch out for in the tournament is the Paraboy from Nova Esports who has been consistently ranked among the top 10 players globally along with his team-mate, Jimmy, who has been the most consistent fragger for the team during recent games.
In a bid to ensure wide coverage of the Ultimate Warrior Showdown tournament, the tournament will be broadcasted in 3 languages;
With regular updates on the tournament and real-time scores on Esports Fight Club dedicated Instagram page. Also, Countries involved include Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam.
The Ultimate Warrior Showdown will have a combined prize of $15000 to be distributed as:
- 1st place team –$5000
- 2nd place team—$3000
- 3rd place team—$2000
- 4th place team—$1000
- 5th place team—$1000
Other tournament prizes also include:
- $2000 given to the Most Valuable Player (MVP). This will be voted by the broadcasting talents for during the tournament.
- The open qualifier top 3 placements will receive $500/$300/$200 respectively.
Plus there will be a giveaway of 200PUBG Mobile Royale Passes for Esports Fight Club fans throughout the tournament via the ESports Fight Club landing page!
Furthermore, the Ultimate Warrior Showdown PUBG Tournament will begin on Monday 21st September 2020, and registrations to join the tournament will commence immediately on the Esports Fight Club tournament landing page.
Here is how to participate in the “Ultimate Warrior Showdown” Tournament
After clicking on “Join the Tournament”, you will access the Esports Fight Club Official Tournament page. On the page:
- Create an Esports Fight Club account with a valid Email address.
- Click on one of the “Ultimate Warrior Showdown Qualifier” tournaments (whichever is not full) and click “Join”. *You can pay registration with free credits that are already on your account*.
- Then add your PUBGm ID to the popup window and select one of the available teams (Alpha, Beta, Charlie, etc…)
- Congratulations, you have joined! Make sure you give your teammates the right tournament number and team name for them to join!
Without a doubt, Verasity’s Esports Fight Club launching of the “Ultimate Warrior Showdown” tournament is set to be a great milestone for the gaming industry.
Credit: Source link