Hey, Plutos Community!
We are excited to launch our User Dashboard where users who staked in any of our previous staking products can check their staking info and analytics in real time! When users connect their wallets used in Plutos staking they will be able to see the real-time data and info including TLV, Maturity Time, Staked amount etc. This is made for our users who staked PLUT tokens to beter manage their stakings.
Visit: https://plutbutton.plutos.network/dashboard.html and try it out.
While we await for the incoming pipeline of exciting deliveries, please be assured that we do have a highly busy calendar coming ahead. In the meantime, let’s have fun and play PlutButton, a new feature that we now introduce to our community for more than just fun!
Visit https://plutbutton.plutos.network/ and play!
PlutButton is an easy-to-play game for all PLUT holders to have fun and win BIG! Users can deposit a minimum amount of 1 PLUT (2 PLUT is the default setting) in order to press the button for one time, by doing so, it will be adding that amount of PLUT tokens into the Prize Pool (initial Prize Pool is 1,000 PLUT and the size of Prize Pool will increase each time a user play). The LAST person who presses the button will walk away with 90% of the total prize pool and the rest 10% will be paid to our developer. Exciting right?!
1. A minimum of 1 PLUT (default is 2 PLUT, you can change in settings) is required to press the Button ONCE and that amount of PLUT tokens will be added to the reward pool.
2. Each press (default 2 PLUT) of the button will reset the timer to 450×2=900 blocks (~22.5×2=45 minutes since 1 block is approx 3s) and the last person who presses the Button with no one else pressing will walk away with 90% of the total PLUT pool. The remaining 10% is paid to the developer.
3. Each press will reduce the reset timer by 1 block until the minimum of reset timer is 4 blocks (which is about 12s).Please note that the timer shown in the dapp is only approximated time only due to each block is not exactly 3s, sometimes it is faster or slower than 3s.
Let’s play and have fun!
About Plutos Network
Plutos Network is a multi-chain synthetic issuance & derivative trading platform which introduces mining incentives and staking rewards to users. By integrating blockchains such as Solana, Polkadot, and BSC, enabling on-chain and cross-chain liquidity and trading, Plutos Network is to offer users synthetic issuance and trading services for a wide range of synthetic products which are sustainable, profitable, and disruptive to the traditional derivative market.
Email | Twitter | Medium | LinkedIn | Telegram | Announcement | GitHub | Telegram Korea
Credit: Source link